Prénatal is the largest chain of stores specialized in the sale of products for mothers and children, including clothing, juvenile items, toys, accessories and special toiletries.
The Prénatal brand, established in 1947 in France, has been part of the Italian group Artsana spa since 1996, and is currently present in 14 countries with 437 stores.
- Italy: 200
- Spain: 104
- Portugal: 19
- Mexico: 12
- Greece: 14
- Cyprus: 2
- Holland: 71
- Russia: 4
- Kuwait: 2
- Saudi Arabia: 4
- Croatia: 2
- Romania: 1
- Albania: 1
- Qatar: 1
In all of the Prénatal stores, expecting mothers and mothers are provided with a specialized support service with unique features as it is created to reassure, advise and inform. Prénatal's specialization is based on the following points:
- Its complete range of products: highly specialized products in the stages of pregnancy and birth, and special attention to materials, shapes and design in the growth stage.
- Knowledge of needs and solutions: Prénatal's staff knows the needs of mothers from the technical and aesthetic points of view as well as the medical and psychological ones.
This is what mothers think of us:
- "When I became pregnant, I didn't know where to go. It was Prénatal that I thought of first."
- "It's a place where you find everything without having to wander. It has a large variety of more than just clothing."
- "The sales assistants are very attentive and very qualified. They are very good at explaining things to inexperienced mothers."
- "Prénatal is caring. It does things with love."